Research and Development Services
DR. MICHEAL T. IBISATE
Director, Research and Development Services
Excellence in Research for Sustainable Development
Provide opportunity for the faculty and students to conduct intellectual works, develop and promote inter-disciplinary research, and generate creative knowledge and appropriate technologies for the advancement of industries and realization of the vision and mission of the university.
• Establish a dynamic research environment that will promote a high standard of professional conduct among researchers, and a culture of research practice that is ethical, competent, safe and responsive to the needs of the stakeholders.
• Conduct researches that can generate new knowledge, best practices and appropriate technologies, and improve policies for the sustainable development of industries and stakeholders.
• Present research outputs in local, regional, national and international venues.
• Publish new knowledge and technological breakthroughs in local, regional, national and international refereed journals and other scientific publications.
• Strengthen the research network of the University with local, regional, national and international institutions through collaborative research programs and projects.